Specifically to provide supervision of children on the school premises, including the playground, during break periods and additionally to provide auxiliary support.
- Supervision of pupils on the school premises during the mid-morning and lunchtime breaks.
- Such other duties as determined by the Head Teacher.
- Previous experience/working with children of Primary School age.
- Experience in communicating with children and other adults.
- Experience of keeping order, discipline.
- Experience of keeping calm in a crisis.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Good communication skills.
- Pleasant Manner (Warm but firm).
- Ability to use initiative in day to day tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Closing Date: 7 May 2021 Starting Salary: £16,700 (pro rata) £8.68 per hour* 7.5 Hours per week (term time only) *Moray Council has implemented the Living Wage therefore the actual hourly rate will be £9.34 Proposed interview date: TBC
For further information contact: St Gerardine Primary 01343 812251