Ollaberry Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Ollaberry. It provides primary education P1 to P7 for children from Ollaberry and the surrounding area. The structure of the school is 2 composite primary classes P1-4 and P5-7. There is currently a total of 20 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a teaching Head Teacher. The current staffing complement is 2 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. Further information can be found on the schools website at https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sh/ollaberryprimaryschool/.
- A relocation package does apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within the UK
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is Depute Head Teacher & Head Teacher 3
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Ollaberry Primary SchoolFor further details relating to this post, please contact: Robin Calder, Executive Manager, on 01595 744745 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032 .