London Bridge/Home based (Must be easily commutable to London Bridge)
An experienced hybrid Salesforce Product Owner / Project Manager with extensive experience and a proven track record in the successful delivery of Salesforce implementations in recent roles is required for a Salesforce implementation work stream that is part of a wider digital transformation programme. It is imperative for this role that the successful candidate has a strong background delivering Salesforce implementations, acting as a product owner and/or Project Manager, ideally with experience of both Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
In this hybrid Salesforce Product Owner / Project Manager role you will provide specialist technical project management skills and product ownership, managing the delivery and implementation of quality defined products and solutions within the Salesforce stream of the Digital transformation, effectively planning and managing delivery to ensure a high level of performance and quality, that deliver exceptional business value.
- Previous Salesforce implementation (Community Cloud & Service Cloud) - Knowledge of AWS - Agile expert.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management.
- Experience of hands-on project management in highly technical digital / cloud environment is essential.
- Strong technical knowledge across traditional on-perm environments as well as digital and cloud.
- Must have a proven track record of delivery within an Agile framework including large complex projects in a high-tech development environment.
- Experience of management of 3rd party software suppliers, including offshore resourcing.
- Takes initiative to ensure technical and management skills / specialisation are kept up to date in line with industry standards.
The role will be based in London Bridge once offices re-open with the option of flexi-working.
If you are a Salesforce expert, with recent experience working in Product Ownership and Project Management roles, looking for your next project, please get in touch today!
Applicants without recent and extensive Salesforce experience can not be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92535789