Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified locationDigital Content and Communications Planning Executive, Marketing, Beauty/Cosmetics/Retail
Are you experienced in developing and managing detailed content and communications plans across digital platforms and do you have experience in retail, FMCG, Cosmetics, Beauty, Fashion?
We are recruiting for a Content and Communications Planner to work in the UK market, in particular, digital channels and ensure consistency in messaging, creation, and activity across all UK communications.
Reporting to the Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for all digital content and planning for the UK market to support the growth of the retail and direct channel business. The role will be working closely with market and global teams to execute and deliver a concise plan for customer-led and brand communications across digital channels.Experience to include
- Experience in digital content marketing at executive or manager level
- Digital campaign experience in industries such as retail, FMCG, Cosmetics, Beauty, Fashion
- Experience working in a cross functional organisation
- Agency management experience for digital content
- Strong verbal and communication skills required to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- High level of accountability, accuracy and efficiency, especially when multitasking
Note that this is initial an FTC for 12 months with a view for this person to make the role their own and transfer to permanent.Digital Content and Communications Planning Executive, Marketing, Beauty/Cosmetics/Retail
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92541304