Raising funds is a very challenging process for any organisations and many businesses that could be changing the world are struggling to do so as they are not being properly served by the options currently being offered by large banks, private equity etc.
This FinTech have built a platform which allows business owners to gain much needed information, advice and access to funds. They have won a number of awards and are enjoying growth, both organically and through external funding.
As part of this, they are currently looking for a Head of Analytics to join their team.
This person will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the CTO to devise, create and execute the Data Analytics strategy & roadmap and create best practices, standards, procedures
- Leading and building a team of cross-functional Analysts
- Converting data into insights and delivering these insights into technical, non-technical stakeholders at a range of seniority levels
- Working closely with the CEO, CTO and senior management to understand the business needs and ensure Analytics is adding real business value
The ideal candidate will have experience of;
- Leading and mentoring Analytics teams
- Applying Analytics to deliver real-world business value
- Working within a dynamic start-up or scale-up going through funding rounds
If you'd like to hear more, please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92537374