The Lowry Hotel - Manchester's Iconic five-star hotel is looking to recruit a Director of Finance
Leading a Finance team of 4 you will report directly in to the General Manager and be responsible for the overall finance function of The Lowry Hotel.
The key results areas for this role include ( but not limited to)
- The accuracy of reports and financial accounts.
- Ensuring that all assets are accounted for and managed within the policies of the company and the owners.
- Observation and attainment within the budgeted expenditure. Reporting on any major variances that may occur with full explanations.
- Ensuring that approval for expenditure not included in the annual budget is sought from General Manager.
- Close and accurate payroll management
- Safeguarding the interest of The Lowry hotel and Investors.
- Achieve hotel KPI's as set annually.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Director of Finance role and previous experience of using Opera, Fourth and Navision. Previous hotel experience is also advantageous. The candidate will also possess a methodical approach to working, produce work of a high standard of accuracy and be able to work to deadlines.
The Lowry Hotel's service Brand Pillars of 'Iconic', 'Individual' and 'Iconic' service delivery are key attributes to all candidates for this role.
In return for your commitment to delivering five star service and standards, we offer excellent training and development opportunities in addition to other benefits such as hotel discounts, uniforms and meals on duty.
The Lowry Hotel is renowned as a place guaranteed to ensure comfort, privacy and understated service for its guests with interiors that are contemporary and have a real sense of style.
- Uniform and Meals on duty provided
- Unique team member discount rate and 50% of all food and drink. Friends and family discount also available.
- Access to discounted rates with Millennium and Copthorne Hotels
- Access to wider wallet benefits platform
- Access to online training facilities with Flow
- Death in service benefit for contracted employees
The Lowry hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92563900