I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user based in Burton - on - Trent (you can be home based) who are looking for a Dynamics 365CE Techno - Functional Consultant on a permanent basis. Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
The D365 Techno - Functional Consultant (Customer Engagement) will be responsible for providing consulting and product expertise to deliver a product that meets requirements, supports our future vision and provides value to the business.
- Provide D365 expertise to the business and IT
- Provide D365 strategic and operational support to the business and IT
- Act as business analyst to gather requirements / user stories to define the product backlog
- Inspiring the business by demonstrating the art of the possible and how D365 can add value to the business
- Create and influencing partner solution designs with a configuration first approach to minimise bespoke customisation to minimise implementation and maintenance costs
- Configuration of the D365 solution to meet requirements with approved designs
- Assist in planning and delivery of training
- Conduct solution testing and support the business through user acceptance testing
- Keep abreast of the Microsoft roadmap for the product and awareness of Regulatory Responsibilities
What experience will you need?
- Must be certified to Microsoft Associate level in Customer Service. It would also be advantageous to be certified in Sales or Field Service would be advantageous.
- Must have minimum 3 years' experience operating as a Function Consultant in a complex D365 / CRM environment
- Strong experience in D365 CE / MS CRM product configuration
- Strong experience in requirements analysis and conducting workshops with stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of operational reporting and product localisations.
- Experience to perform fit gap analysis
- Experience in formulating and delivering functional design documents
- Experience in process design
- Able to work remotely and self-manage
- Experience of influencing and managing stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills with ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Knowledge of D365 Finance or Supply Chain Management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform would be advantageous
- Willing to learn and gain knowledge of the wider D365 platform modules
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch ASAP.
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92607834