A full-service creative agency with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Sydney among others that combines advertising / branding, sponsorships / partnerships, PR / Comms and experiential is looking for an AM with specific focus on a global sports apparel brand.
If you are culturally-connected, love music, fashion and sport and see yourself working with athletes, influencers, talent and artists then this is an amazing career opportunity for you.
The agency gives you access to long term career opportunities through its network of agencies and professional growth through daily contact with the talented senior leadership team plus wider access to mentoring and learning opportunities through working with creatives, planners, designers, strategists, etc. We are looking for:
- A candidate with music, lifestyle and sports PR/Influencer marketing agency experience
- A strategic thinker who understands the commercial environment behind a brief and can plan accordingly
- Experience of campaign activation and management at scale
- Passion for line management (you'll manage a SAE, AE and JAE)
- Superb client relationship skills
- Digitally savvy - integrates campaign content, understands the difference between macro and micro influencers and has a strong understanding of social platforms including TikTok, Insta, Twitter, Clubhouse, Fb, etc
- Day to day working knowledge of planning services such as Gorkana and influencer ID tools like Captiv8.
Get in touch today for a full brief - firstname.lastname@example.org / @utterclub