Store Manager - Healthcare - Penrhyndeudraeth - up to £27,000
We are looking for a Store Manager with a leading Healthcare chain with the ability to manage a fantastic team and provide stability to this team.
As Store Manager, you will need to be someone who is strong at building relationships, providing great care and customer service, as well as demonstrating strong leadership skills. This is an opportunity to really grow sales with a company you can progress in!
The opportunity is a single site position near Penrhyndeudraeth and is a Monday to Friday role!Key requirements of the role:
- Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets and support staff in meeting these targets
- Review, monitor and analyse the P&L to ensure appropriate actions are in place to achieve targets
- Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
- Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
- Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
- Effectively manage the recruitment and selection of appropriate staff, minimising turnover and operational gaps as well as effectively managing all employee relations issues
- Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
You will ideally be a Store Manager in a similar retail or healthcare business, perhaps in Pharmacy, Optometry, or Dentistry. If you are from the wider retail industry, you will have had exposure to flagship branches with a household name brand and be used to dealing with a large team and big targets! You will be able to demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence and a keen understanding of the complexity of balancing the commercial imperative with genuine care for your customers.
If you are looking for an environment where you will be challenged with a complex but fulfilling workload then this is the place for you... apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92369754