Job Title: SEO Executive
Location: Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Salary: £25k - £30k
Our client is a retail organisation looking for an SEO Executive to join their expanding eCommerce team and support their ambitious digital growth plans.
As SEO Executive, your core objective will be to improve the organic search performance of the client's website, driving growth in online sales. You'll be ambitious, self-motivated and driven, with a genuine passion for SEO and Digital Marketing, and your finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest developments in the field.Skills and experience:
- 3 years' experience working in an SEO role
- Relevant degree in Marketing Communications or similar
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurements
- Experience of content outreach and link building
- Proven ability to write optimised web content for SEO performance
- Solid understanding of site architecture/website taxonomy
- Strong skills researching, analysing and interpreting data
- Daily user of Google Analytics and SEO tools, such as Search Console, SEO Moz, Searchmetrics, Sistrix etc.
- IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party suppliers and senior stakeholders
Even better if:
- You have previous experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Performing keyword research to help optimise existing content and discover new opportunities
- Undertaking regular competitor analysis to report and action opportunities
- Conducting technical on page audits and regular site health checks/diagnostic reporting
- Working with the Content Executive to brief in and introduce required content
- Working with the Earned Media team to maximise ethical link building opportunities, and conduct link building campaigns yourself.
- Keeping up to date with the latest search industry trends and communicating relevant techniques to the wider department and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider ecommerce department initiatives as required to help identify SEO issues early on
- Discounts with some of the largest high street retailers.
- Long service annual leave benefits.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we're unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92382279