ECM Systems is a long-established principal supplier of software solutions to the UK retail gaming industry. We are part of the Playtech Group, a worldwide leader in gaming software.
We build and maintain a broad range of products including nationwide real-time gaming networks and the UK's largest estate of handheld retail gaming software applications.About the Role
- Due to the continued expansion of the company a role has opened up as an Account's Assistant to the Financial Controller.
- The role is varied and will deal with sales, purchases, and expenses.
Experience & Skills Essential
- ERP system - SAP would be ideal, but other systems would be considered.
- Proficient in use of the usual MS products: Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams etc.
- Experience of an expense approval system. Such as
- Any other tools / platform that could be helpful
- At least 2 years' experience working on an ERP system.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hitting month-end timetables.
- Common sense and being hands on. Team player.
- Taking ownership of tasks.
- Working with employees at all levels and various departments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- AAT part / fully qualified.
ECM is a Playtech company.
- Inputting data to SAP ERP system.
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and understanding variances.
- Sale's invoicing and assisting with debtor collection.
- Processing expenses including credit cards.
- Processing and management of petty cash balances.
- Assisting Financial Controller with management accounts.
- Admin associated with the above.
- Assisting with the year-end audit.
- Other ad-hoc requests.
Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Gala, Coral, William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
Follow us on Instagram goo.gl/HF1Ho5
Watch us on YouTube goo.gl/TnZDVK
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92381061