We are one of the world's leading professional services companies guaranteeing end-to-end digital transformation for a wide range of clients'. Our exclusive industry-based, consultative approach helps clients visualise, build and run more inventive and competent businesses.
We're working with clients' across government to make government services and information simpler, clearer and faster for consumers' user needs while working alongside GDS standards. We take a fresh approach applying innovative solutions to accelerate clients' success.
We are looking for a SC cleared User Researcher to join our team to collaborate with our clients and help them achieve their ambitions.As a User Researcher you will:
The successful User Researcher will have:
- Plan and implement a range of qualitative and quantitative research
- Implement an end-to-end research strategy, including planning, execution and reporting of results as well as communication and ownership of research findings
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of requirements and business requirements
- Provide insights' on the user's conduct, motivations and objectives that will update the decisions made throughout clients' development
As a User Researcher you will benefit from:
- Experience working to GDS standards
- Advanced in working with Designers, Engineers, Product Managers and UX/UI
- An ability to identify potential road blocks and creatively solve these problems
- Experience of alliance with management to develop appropriate research strategies
- A daily rate of up to £500 a day inside IR35
If you like the sound of this role contact Keeva Brennan at Anson McCade for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92385935