Service Designer - Multiple roles - UK WIDE (Remote)
Description for the Service Designer:- This is a fantastic opportunity with a consulting company, who are looking to fill multiple Service Designer roles and help deliver innovative digital solutions to a number of end clients in the UK.
Candidates can live anywhere in the UK (remote) and will be based from home for the foreseeable. When things return to normal, occasional client visits may be necessary, but these will be fully funded.
Please note my clients Service Designer consultants are formally trained from industry experts on consulting and client delivery.
Experience for the Service Designer roles:-
- Over 12mths commercial experience in a Service Designer role
- Experience in a user-centred product or service development project
- Ability to understand users and identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence
- Ability to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs and engages in meaningful interactions and relationships with users
- Experience in an AGILE (SCRUM) delivery team
- Expertise in information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- Practical experience in using qualitative research methods and understanding of quantitative research methods
- Experience of collaboration tools such as Miro
- Ability to able to draw mock-ups and do clickable visual designs on a reusable format built using front end technologies such as HMTL 5, jquery or other technologies
Salary for the Service Designer roles on offer is up to £70,000 dependent on experience + bonus + an excellent benefits package.
Service Designer - Digital Services, UK WIDE (Remote)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92378758