Method Cloud are currently working with a number of Salesforce Partners who are expanding their Marketing Cloud capabilities.
We are looking to speak with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants, at varying levels of experience, who will play a pivotal role in the success and continued of growth of this strategic area.
The people we need will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork culture to deliver more exceptional projects for end users.
As a well-rounded Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
Your Background will look something like:
- Requirement gathering - Attend workshops to gather notes, write up requirements and collect feedback
- Business processes - Maintain the within teams to execute projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Solution design - Work with delivery and technical colleagues to transform client requirements into best practise Salesforce solutions
- Configuration - Configure client Salesforce platform including structure and functionality, troubleshooting, deployment and upload of data
- Testing - Support unit testing, system testing, and acceptance testing activities
You'll need to be:
- 2 + years of project delivery experience or Salesforce functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
- Project management - Agile project methodology experience, ability to define user stories and scope projects and the ability to write and document detailed user requirements and playback
- Data migration skills between orgs and utilisation of version control.
- Understanding of Salesforce solution architecture principles and best practices
- Experience with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Conga, Apptus, etc.
- Preferred - Salesforce Certified Admin 201, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community or others
- Be a good communicator with rounded interpersonal skills
- Be team orientated, with experience supporting less experienced members
- Be comfortable presenting - with a good ability to share product expertise and business knowledge to audiences of all levels
- Happy when problem solving - good ability to anticipate problems and identify solutions
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92561235