Who are we? Computacenter supports companies on their journey to digital transformation. We deliver digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike. Fully immerse yourself in your customer's world. Be a part of their team. Help foster long-term relationships with them by being their 'trusted partner' as you help them to shape their digital future. We aim to keep one step ahead and we believe in continuous improvement. Collaboration with the world's leading technology partners is a matter of course for our project management teams.Job description:Who we are:
Computacenter supports companies on their journey to digital transformation. We deliver digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike. We aim to keep one step ahead and we believe in continuous improvement. Collaboration with the world's leading technology partners is a matter of course for our project management teams.
We are a company where people matter. We are diverse, flexible and open. We are family friendly, supportive and offer flexible and home working. We have a can do attitude and we aim to support and grow our Computacenter family in whichever direction they choose to go, be that up or to a completely new part of the business.
Join us at Computacenter as a Commission Data Analyst and you'll feel right at home in an environment where you can work with freedom and flexibility in a team that is open, supportive and always on hand to help -as if they were family. We're proud that Computacenter is a place where people matter -just as we are of our managers who are real advocates for their people, helping them to power their personal development and enabling them to reach their full potential. We may be international in our reach and reputation, but we're small enough for you to be able to influence what goes on and to make a real impact!What you do:
You will be responsible for processing monthly sales commission payments, producing in depth commission reports, collating all required data and provide scheduled and ad hoc reports to Line and Senior Management. You will be a point of contact for queries from Sales teams and support any ad hoc projects as required.
It is essential that you have advance excel experience - the ability to manipulate and create spreadsheets & macros as you will be required to deal with large volumes of data.
You will have experience in a data heavy or analytical role and be degree educated/have the equivalent level of experience. You are numerical, have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable working under pressure.How you'll fit it:
The Main Purpose of this role will be to support the Commissions Manager in administering the monthly sales commission process and with the development of all new commission plans for new starters, plan adjustments and changes throughout the year.What you're responsible for:
- Providing detailed analysis and presenting findings across the business
- Business partnering with sales, finance and operations teams
- Calculating bonus and commission payments
- KPI and sales analysis.
- Resolving all related queries
- Monthly reconciliation work
- Continuous process improvement
You will co-ordinate the various aspects of commissions reporting, collate all required data and provide scheduled and ad hoc reports to the Commissions Manager. To propose and assist with the development of improvements to the current and future commissions administration process, while supporting the Commissions Manager with ad hoc projects as required.
You will gain a detailed understanding of the commission process, base revenue reports, sales team structure and commission plan hierarchy and prepare revenue data for multiple sources to populate the commission plans. As part of the role you will also act as point of contact for any commission related queries.
To be considered for this role you should have advanced excel skills, with the ability to complete V-lookups, pivot tables and macros. You will have a passion for data and numbers.Skills and knowledge you require:
- Ability to see through data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Ability to present findings, translating data into an understandable format easily communicating complex ideas.
- Deploy critical thinking to analyse numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on findings.
- Data is precise, so attention to detail, ensuring vigilance in analysis to come to correct conclusion(s).
- Highly developed maths skills to estimate numerical data.
- High level of Microsoft Excel literacy to an advanced standard (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, as a minimum).
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships.
- Well developed planning, organisational skills to be able to work to deadlines
Critical Success factors:
- An understanding of the IT market (Product & Services).
- An understanding of Incentive Compensation Management (variable commission).
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Excel Macros
- The review and action on queries in accordance with agreed SLA's.
- The processing of agreed adjustments in time for monthly payroll cut-off.
- The achievement of customer satisfaction - customers regard the service provided by the Icentive Compensation Management (ICM) team as excellent.
- The establishment of productive relationships with all stakeholder groups.
- The timely and accurate provision of management information and development thereof.
- The timely production of all reconciliations and understanding of outstanding items.
- The successful implementation of IT enhancements as identified.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92236023