Surgical Nurse | Surgical Ward | Band 5 Equivalent depending on experience | Liverpool | Friendly team
Spire Liverpool Hospital are currently recruiting for a staff nurse with surgical experience to join their experienced and dedicated nursing team
Spire Liverpool Hospital, offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient.Duties and responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
- Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients.
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
- Working across 3 wards
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, hospital experience
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
- You must be able to provide exceptional patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at Spirehealthcare.com or call 07525887973