Business & Marketing Executive
Shrewsbury Town Centre
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm (4.45pm finish on a Friday)
My client is a successful and growing business based in the centre of Shrewsbury. Due to their continued growth and evolving the teams, they are looking to create a new role for a Business & Marketing Executive to join their team. Whilst the core focus of this role is to support with a range of marketing duties, we are looking for someone who can proactively support the management team in developing and delivering new and progressive business opportunities through engagement and follow up with new clients. You will also have a close relationship with the Administration team where you will proof-read / check any official tenders and documents to ensure they are of impeccable standards.
Your responsibilities are as follows...
* Takes ownership of website and manage the relationship with the digital marketing agency to ensure web design is reviewed and optimised
* Take responsibility for engaging and delivering marketing strategies set out by the management team, partnered with our external PR and Digital consultants.
* Collate reports and analytics from the website
* Check / format official documentation, tenders and quotation, doing a detailed read through before final sign-off
* Have conversations with key clients to discuss queries, understand issues and report back to management
* Preparation of reporting information for management team
* Proactively assist with the conversion of enquiries into appointments
* Support with wider team with additional responsibility and have the ability to have initial Client discussions on enquiries and new business opportunities.
To be considered for this wonderful opportunity we are looking for a bright and upcoming individual who ideally has a couple of years' experience of working in a broad and varied business marketing role. You must have impeccable attention to detail. Experience in using InDesign & Photoshop with be an advantage. Our client has sites based in Shrewsbury and Chester, and it will be expected for you to be available to regularly attend both sites (travel costs will be covered and often can share travel with colleagues).
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.