M365 Engineer - Security Clearance - Immediate Start - 100% Remote
Senior M365 Engineer to join our Group IT function at what is an exciting time of change & development.
This M365 Engineer will be responsible for supporting the transformation & implementation and M365 roadmap and Microsoft Azure platform.
M365 Engineer skills include:
- Ideally being Security Cleared or have been previously
- M365 experience
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager / Intune or SCCM
- Windows 10 deployment / Windows Autopilot
- Azure AD and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- SAML configuration for third-party applications
- AAD Connect management
- Microsoft Exchange from 2010 to Exchange Online management and configuration
- Configured or Managed an Exchange hybrid environment
- Ideally being Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert qualification or other M365 certifications such as MD-100 and MD-101
Key duties will include:
- Supporting and management of the M365 and Microsoft Azure workloads
- Implementation of M365 projects and workloads
- Path of escalation from helpdesk and M365 System Administrators on M365 issues and queries
This M365 Engineer position is an immediate start for the right person who holds, current, live Security Clearance. If your SC Clearance have lapsed, they will consider putting you through this again.
My customer is also looking for M365 Specialist / M365 Consultant to help with the design and implementation.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92578190