Becoming a Oracle E Business Consultant with Capita U&I
As the Oracle eBusiness Technical Consultant
, you will consult on design, configure, customise, develop, and implement solutions on the Oracle platform to agreed timescales and budget. Working with a hands-on approach and in conjunction with the Lead Solution Architect, to design and implement Oracle products.
The Oracle eBusiness Technical Consultant
will be supporting a variety of clients with their strategy, technical design, user experience, software development and delivery into live service as part of either bespoke deliveries or large transformation projects. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Technical Installation and upgrade to new system moving from 12c to 19c
- A fully technical role supported by a functional team. Must be able to consult with the client and understand the software fully and technically whilst implementing and necessary changes. No functional work required. A fully technical role
- Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications, through Business Analysis and Solution Framework documentation.
- Be an advocate and champion of the methodologies we use and encourage adoption throughout the team.
- Work to targets and KPI's during the Project delivery and lifecycle and to achieve internal business utilisation targets.
About Capita UK&I Capita UK&I
- Experience of 12c and preferably 19c although 19c not essential
- Hands on technical experience role requires no functional knowledge as have a separate functional team
- Ability to lead implementation and upgrade projects with full understanding of the software and all its technicalities as well as being able to make suggestions for improvement and implement them
- Previous experience in a similar Oracle E Business Consultant role
are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We're always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.What's in it for you?
· A day rate of £600 - £650
· Home based
with limited travel as required
You'll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact Hannah Bradley
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92625378