Our client is a major US investment bank. They are now looking to add an equity research associate to their European insurance equity research team.
The role will work with one of the most successful teams and work with the senior analysts on writing equity research for their hedge funds and asset management client base.
You will work with the lead analysts on the following responsibilities:
- Writing pieces of equity research on listed insurance companies.
- Speaking with clients about your recommendations
- Financial modelling, valuations, financial analysis
- Listening to newsflow, updating financial models, keeping the team up to date with developments
- Company and client visits
They are interested in meeting with people who will have a background as follows:
- 3 -6 years experience
- background in equity research, actuaries, banking, consulting, research, CFA , chartered accountants
- superb academic background