** Teacher of Food Technology **** Daily, Short and Long Term Supply ** Are you:
- an experienced teacher of food technology looking to reduce your hours? Would you like the opportunity to choose when and where you teach?
- or, a newly qualified food technology teacher looking to showcase your skills in an assortment of schools, maybe you would like more experience before applying for a permanent post?
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with Academics is your first choice ... we can offer REGULAR LOCAL work to suit you. As Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency, we work EXCLUSIVELY with secondary schools in and around our wonderful city of Worcester and across the county.
We are recruiting inspirational teachers of food technology, particularly for DAILY and SHORT TERM cover. Schools will always ask for talented teachers to return, so supply teaching can pave the way for the offer of LONG TERM or even PERMANENT work if that is your future goal!
Once you are registered with us, you will be the first to hear about our new vacancies ... perfect if your are planning ahead and looking for a September role!Our ideal teacher of food technology will:
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice, here are some reasons why:
- Have a natural flair for delivering creative and vibrant lessons that enthuses and motivates all students to want to learn and achieve
- Be reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have strong KS3 KS4 curriculum knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: QTS) or QTLS
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Interested in daily, short or long term teaching cover in Worcester? Register with us by clicking 'apply now'Choose Academics as your local supply teaching agency because:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility - choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and NQT induction opportunities
- No additional responsibilities - no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment - perfect if you are new to the area
- Holidays in term time
- For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools across Worcestershire
- We SPECIALISE in providing REGULAR work in LOCAL schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are DEDICATED in finding you supply work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- We offer COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
- You will receive CONTINUED SUPPORT from your EXPERIENCED personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available