Maths and Physics TeacherMaths and Physics Teacher - Extraordinary school - Ofsted 'Outstanding' School - High performing school - Kensington and Chelsea, West London - Permanent post September 2021 - Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
Are you a talented Maths teacher able to teach the subject to KS5, and able to offer teaching Physics to students?
Would you like to teach and educate the students at this impressive school where behaviour is fantastic and examinations results are excellent?
Does a school that looks after its staff and recognised staff talent, rewards it and values its employees and has also won numerous awards sounds like the kind of school you want to teach at?Tradewind Permanent Division are recruiting for a Maths teacher, to teach Maths to Key Stage 5, as well as some Physics. If this role is for you, apply now. *** Maths and Physics Teacher *** Teaching Maths to Key Stage 5 and Physics to Key Stage 3 *** Highly performing school with excellent results *** Ofsted 'Outstanding' school *** MPS1 - MPS6
About the school - Maths and Physics Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
This high performing school is seeking a high performing Maths teacher who is also able to teach Physics from September 2021. Maths is currently offered at A level Key Stage 5, and to keep the timetable busy, the teacher will also be required to teach Physics at Key Stage 3. The school is an Ofsted Outstanding School, with half students of the school going on to Russell group universities. It had a fantastic history of examination performance and exceptionally high results. Teachers are extremely valued at this school as they are a very important resource in the school. About the role - Maths and Physics Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
How to apply - Maths and Physics Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
- The joining Maths and Physics Teacher will either be a Newly Qualified Teacher NQT currently completing their teacher training and on track to pass this successfully at the end of the academic year, ready for an NQT post from September.
- Alternatively, the successful teacher could also be an experienced teacher of Maths, with recent experience of teaching A Levels and good results.
- You do not have to have taught Physics before, but any experience of this is desirable.
- You must be familiar with the British curriculum.
- You should also hold Qualified teacher status.
If you are a Maths teacher, excited by this opportunity, then apply now. You can contact Megan on 0207 845 5451 or by email on email@example.com. Interviews are being held remotely whilst schools are closed.