Technical Product Owner London to £65k
Technical Product Owner (Agile Scrum). Are you a tech savvy Product Owner with financial services experience?
You could be progressing your career at a Technology Consultancy that specialise in solutions for the Financial Services sector.
As a Technical Product Owner you will be an instrumental part of an Agile Scrum software development team that design and develop bespoke software systems for a multitude of clients; you'll be responsible for delivery in conjunction with managing client relationships and the resource schedule. You'll represent the client's needs, liaising with the development team to describe, prioritise and communicate the key product requirements via user stories / story mapping, ensuring any changes are aligned to product roadmaps and manage customer backlog items.
You'll facilitate communication between stakeholders, report on project progress and run product planning and review meetings as well as taking part in daily Scrums.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the London office with some continued flexibility to work one day a week from home.
- You have experience in a similar Product Owner position within an Agile software development environment
- You have financial services experience
- You have experience of writing user stories and managing the full product roadmap, features and backlog
- You're a confident and pragmatic communicator, comfortable liaising with clients and technology teams
- You're likely to be degree educated although this isn't essential
As a Technical Product Owner you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4447 to find out more about this Technical Product Owner opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92565191