Business Development Manager | London |£40,000 - £70,000 + Double OTE
***Calling all Cyber Security Sales Candidates***
A new position has just become available for a strong Sales candidate with a leading Cyber Security company in London this opportunity has a fantastic clear career progression path with a clear commission structure.
This role is flexible with remote working and this company invests in their employees and therefore has a strong emphasis on a good work-to-life balance. This role is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Hunter mentality to come in and generate new business.
- 2+ years proven sales experience with proven results specifically in Cyber Security
- High level of knowledge to work with a variety of different clients
- Experience selling a variety of Cyber Security Services, i.e. Penetration Testing, SOC/SIEM Services, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Virtual CISO
- Experience in driving service sales through a business plan and experience of implementing effective marketing action plans
- Communication and verbal skills are key for this position
- Have an entrepreneurial forward-thinking approach to selling and helping expand the business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Account manage and upsell solutions to existing clients
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you're interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on or send your CV to
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92564600