Harrington Starr i working with a FTSE 100 Company to find them a Treasury Manager / Dealer to join their London corporate trading house in Central London.
Ideally, it needs to be someone who is immediately available or can start in 1 week's time. Are you that person or do you know someone who could be?
Your responsibility as the Treasury Manager is:
- To manage the Front Office Cash trading for the UK entity of our global corporate trading house.
- Take responsibility for the Governance and Risk.
- Work closely with the middle and back office
- Manage core liquidity requirements for group treasury
- Execute Treasury trades in Cash, Derivative and FX products.
- Enhance current and develop new relationships
You will need the following skills to be considered:
- Previous experience of working as a Treasury Manager, Dealer, Trader or similar
- Strong numerical skills for pricing of products
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good understanding of regulations and governance and risk
This is an interim position for 6 months with the strong possibility of extending for multiple years. Rate is dependant on experience.
Send your CV quickly as this will be a fast process and you don't want to miss out
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92567405