Group Financial Controller
We have a new Group Financial Controller opportunity available as a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the Group's management and financial reporting, ensuring both compliance and reporting obligations are met. They will manage a finance team and work closely with legal and HR, as well as various local external professional services firms.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked for an international software business in a similar capacity and be appropriately qualified. The individual should be a self-starter and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable international business as it continues to scale.Responsibilities
- Manage a central team responsible for maintaining the accounting general ledgers and submission of monthly financial results in accordance with IFRS
- Manage the consolidation of the Group's financial results on a monthly basis to produce a consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statement
- Own the monthly closing process and timetable
- Develop and maintain accounting processes and policies and ensure these are followed throughout the Group
- Manage the annual group audit process
- Manage the preparation, audit and filing of annual statutory accounts for all group entities in accordance with applicable accounting standards
- Ensure appropriate controls and segregation of duties exist in all areas of finance
- Recruitment, Management & Development of a Finance team of 10+ covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger, including the implementation of personal development plans for direct reports
We are currently working from home as per government guidance.
6 month FTC
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92588355