Project Manager - Relocation - London.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to scope, plan and execute the activities relating to the change of address for the my client who are moving to their new offices in 2022. The Project Manager will cover all area across the business, including: Company Secretary, Legal, Finance (suppliers), Client Relationship Directors, Marketing (Internet and Intranet), IT Department, Internal Directories, Facilities Department (post and courier companies).
- Identify stakeholders in every department across the business
- Liaise with all key internal stakeholders across the business
- Identify external stakeholders
- Gather requirements and information regarding who needs to be informed/consulted that the client will be changing address (clients, suppliers, companies house, google maps, auto-signatures)
- Identify any softwares with the current address as their default
- Manage Change of Address requirements
- Devise a detailed project plan utilising MS Project and execute the plan to completion
- Set up and hold regular meetings with key stakeholders to progress the project
- Maintain a risks, issues, decisions, and dependencies log in MS Excel
- Mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Create reports on progress
- Report on progress regularly to the Facilities Director and Programme Manager
- Create presentations to communicate key information in MS Powerpoint
- Liaise with the Comms Department to create key messages which stakeholders can utilise
- Liaise with the Comms and Change Project Manager to communicate key messaging on the Project Intranet site
- Must have MS Project and either PRINCE2 or APMP qualifications and preferably a Financial Services or Regulatory or Legal background.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to liaise at all levels across the organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92592636