BI Analyst (FTC)
Our client, a leading financial services provider, is in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring of its business to support its continued successful growth.
This analytical position, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis and report delivery of information in support of marketing, sales, editorial and product development teams across the business.Responsibilities of a BI Analyst (FTC)
- Delivery of impactful Business Intelligence and support the outputs for all teams within the Central Data Office.
- To work closely with global business teams in the achievement of business objectives.
- Writw SQL queries to extract data from core system databases.
- Support change projects from a data and reporting perspective where necessary.
- Ensure data is defined, structured and accessible in a way that support BI development.
Experience to be a BI Analyst (FTC)
- Continuously improve quality and accuracy of BI solutions, monitor overall progress and resolve issues.
- 3+ years data industry experience gained ideally within financial services and commercially focused organisations.
- A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments.
- Good relational database, SQL and reporting application experience using reporting applications software such as Tableau.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, BI, Power BI, Tableau, Dashboards, Visualisation, SQL, Finance
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92584046