Data Scientist/Machine Learning, Python/ is required to join a data science team of one of the most innovative companies in the world and to work across a portfolio of complex data science projects.
- experience in applying data science tools and techniques to large and complex problems
- experience in developing optimisation models for complex challenges
- Python programming skills
- Bayesian Reinforcement Learning or Natural Language Processing will be an advantage
- Machine Learning - TensorFlow, Keras, pyTorch or similar will be beneficial
- any exposure to AWS will be an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92590001