Finance Manager York
Reporting into the Managing Director, this role will manage the day to day of the finance for this growing SME business in York.
Whilst the role is a Finance Manager, the position will take a managerial role for parts of the wider business too and aim to support the MD with a variety of duties depending on business demands.Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Investigate new finance system to replace their current system that and implement it into the
- Lead their finance team which is split between York and Slough. Managing, coaching, recruiting and developing both current team and new starters
- Set KPIs and targets for team to work towards
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
- Partnering the HR Manager to ensure HR strategy and business goals are aligned
- A qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong systems knowledge - including strong excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- A natural problem solver and innovative thinker