An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly successful and well-staffed training practice, in the role of Salaried GP.
The practice has worked hard to minimise GP workload, with a mix of 10- and 15-minute appointment timings. Excellent ANP cover also means you would see minimal home visits, and admin/letters are also efficiently organised by a back-room team. You would have access to excellent funding and support for clinical interests, as well as teaching and training.
Located in central Bristol, easily commutable from either the north or south side of the city. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £75,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Successful training practice
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list. What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs