Nurse Seekers are currently recruiting a Senior Care Assistant on behalf of our client who run two highly regarded elderly care homes in the Exmouth area. The client provides exceptional residential and nursing care in a home-from-home environment through a highly skilled team, innovative facilities and excellent resources.
· Experience as a Carer in a Care Home environment
· A genuine passion for care
· A willingness to go the extra mile
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
Preferred Requirements :
· NVQ qualifications in care
· Experience of leading a team and delivering training
· Experience of administering prescribed medications
You will be responsible for assessing all aspects of each Resident's care needs, whilst maintaining accurate records. The role includes delivering care in a professional manner through direct care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team. With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will be responsible for assessing all aspects of each Resident's care needs, whilst maintaining accurate records and developing relationships with Residents, relatives and colleagues.
· A fantastic rate of pay
· Continual training and development
· A clear progression route
· A whole hose of other fantastic benefits which reflect working for this fantastic care provider
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs and Care Assistants for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.