Role: Community Care Assistant
Salary: up to 16 per hour
Our healthcare team are looking for compassionate Care at Home workers to work in Lanark and the surrounding areas, covering all shift patterns, including long days and nights across seven days a week. You'll provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients within their own home and you'll be earning from 10.00 to 16.00 per hour.
The benefits of this agency Care at home Worker role include:
* Excellent pay rates, holiday pay and free re-validation service
* Free PVG and free uniform
* Flexible working hours and shifts
As an agency Care at home worker with 3-6 months paid relevant experience within the past year, some of your
caring responsibilities will be:
* Following the patients care plans.
* Carry out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Ensure weight checks and blood pressure checks happen on time.
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.).
If you are a compassionate and qualified Agency Care at Home worker living in or around Lanark, this could be your next agency Healthcare role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.