English TeacherAre you looking for an Outstanding school as your next English Teacher career step?
Or perhaps you are an English NQT in search of a supportive school to start your career at?
Become part of an inspirational and engaging teaching team at an Outstanding alternative provisions secondary school based in Hammersmith this September!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for either the most seasoned English Teacher or an NQT to make a real impact on students lives on an academic and social level!
The Outstanding school are looking to interview immediately so please register your interest in this fantastic English Teacher role by simply applying on this page now!English Teacher - Benefits:
English Teacher - Role:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday - Friday role
- £32,157 - £50,935 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
English Teacher - Person Specification:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 - KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level English exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Support students with different learning outcomes
- Become an integral part of a cohesive teaching team
The Outstanding secondary school:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Alternative provision
- Focusing on secondary students
- Located in Hammersmith, Inner London
- Close to excellent transport links
Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.