An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading engineering company based in East Kilbride due to continued expansion. This company have experienced significant growth in 2020/21 and as a result are looking to expand their finance team.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident using Sage Line 50 and be available immediately.Duties include:
- Maintain the purchase ledger function
- Maintain the sales ledger function
- Prepare monthly balance sheets
- Prepare weekly cash reports
- Assist in audit preparation
- Collate timesheets for preparation of payroll
- Update pension deductions
- Bank reconciliation
- Sage Line 50 experience is essential for this role
- Strong numeracy and organisational skills
- Positive and flexible approach
The role is office based and our client has invested heavily in making their site fully Covid secure and offer an excellent work environment.
Hours of work are (Tues, Wed, Thurs - 8am - 4.30pm) but the hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please apply by submitting a copy of your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.