A fantastic Primary School in the London Borough of Newham are looking for a Primary Teacher/ Primary NQT for a September 2021 start. This position is full time, permanent.
The Head Teacher is keen to find an ambitious Primary Teacher/ Primary NQT who is enthusiastic and passionate, with a history of 'Good' or better lesson observations.What will the school offer you?
Primary Teacher/ Primary NQT Job Description
- Inner London Pay
- Excellent team of Primary Teachers to work alongside
- A positive, motivating learning environment with a strong focus on both staff and pupil well being
- Head Teacher who is renowned for their commitment to CPD opportunities
- Supportive NQT induction that is tailored to your needs
- TLR opportunities for experienced Primary Teachers including year, subject and phase lead
Primary Teacher/ Primary NQT Person Specification
- September 2021 start- full time, permanent
- Primary Teacher/ NQT Job Description
- Inner London pay
- MSP1- UPS3- £32,157- £50,935 + TLR- depending on experience
- TLR opportunities/ NQT induction
- Located in the London Borough of Newham
Primary Teacher/ Primary NQT School Details
- Must have UK QTS
- Strong academic record with 2:1 or above from a leading university
- Lesson Observation 'Good/ Outstanding'
- Driven to strive for excellence with the energy required to work with young minds
- Understanding of the Primary curriculum and the teaching standards
- Passionate about inspiring young children and managing their progress
- Multi-cultural, mixed gender Primary School
- An innovative approach to curriculum development
- Supportive Head who provides fantastic CPD opportunities
- Strong SLT and a positive school community with parents who are committed to their children's learning
- Good transport links
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher/ Primary NQT opportunity, please apply ASAP and you will be contacted within 24 hours (if shortlisted). Please note that visits to the school can be arranged immediately.