A medium sized real estate Asset Manager (London) are hiring into their finance team.
You must be a newly qualified, or finalist accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
*If a finalist on final 2 papers, therefore newly qualified in Autumn 2021
The ideal candidate is currently working at a third party administrator within the fund accounting team and looking to move 'in house'
Salary (DOE) £50-60k
- Posting bank transactions into the ledger and reconciling bank accounts for all funds and mandates (2 funds and 4 mandates)
- Raising bank payments
- Posting accruals/prepayments/property management transactions
- Preparing quarterly management accounts for 3 mandates (potentially more to follow)
- Preparation of quarterly distribution calculations
- Preparing annual accounts for audit, and liaising with external auditors
- Investor drawdowns