Our client is looking for a fund accountant to join the London-based Private Equity Finance team. The individual will focus on fund finance activities but will also be invited to learn more about all aspects of the PE business. The team is lean with a flat, dynamic, and fast-paced team culture, providing the appointee great exposure to all aspects of fund finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review of fund drawdown and distribution notices
- Preparation of carried interest and management fee calculations
- Supporting the review of quarterly and annual fund and SPV accounts
- Working with the Fund Accounting Managers to maintain weekly credit facility and currency hedging data
- Cash flow forecasting, liquidity, and treasury work
- Addressing internal and external stakeholder queries
The appointee must be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a strong academic track record. You will either have strong experience in audit or accounts preparation from a reputable practice firm. You must have good verbal and written communication skills.To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.