This is a truly fantastic Finance Business Partner position at a leading, global Investment Bank with an incredible reputation. You will be supported by an extremely talented team who you'll be able to learn from, giving you a wonderful foundation to build your career upon.
It is an exceptional opportunity which will provide you a superb platform to gain experience in a rewarding, commercial and analytical role with exposure to all areas of the business and the most senior stakeholders. This is a 12-month fixed term contact, but the business stated that should you perform well there is always space in the team for exceptional people to stay on.
In this position you will:
- Assist senior management on decision making;
- Analyse their competitors and the global and regional markets;
- Provide quarterly business reviews;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Creation of banker deal sheets and variance analysis;
- Support global initiatives and projects;
- Earn up to £55,000 including a discretionary completion bonus (circa 20%) and their full, world-class benefits package.
In return they are looking for:
- Recently qualified accountant - two years PQE;
- Experience of performing similar role in management reporting;
- Excellent analytical skills and highly numerate;
- Not needing Financial Services experience but certainly an interest in the field.