Are you a Registered Care Manager for domiciliary and homecare services? Are you looking to join one of the UK's leading charitable care and housing providers? Are you dynamic, ambitious and love giving gold standard customer service?
I am looking to recruit a Registered Manager for a CQC registered domiciliary service in Bristol with a leading housing and care provider.
The Registered Manager will oversee the CQC and regulatory compliance, performance manage the staff and service, business develop and win new clients, increase service hours and be a driving force behind the branch.
The Registered Care Manager will receive a fantastic salary up to £36,258 with the potential to earn a salary increase for adding more care hours.
As Registered Manager, it is a requirement for you to be registered with CQC so only applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered
- Level 5 or higher in leadership and Health Social Care or equivalent
- Radiates strong interpersonal skills
- Articulate and enjoys the challenge of presenting and promoting HISC services to clients and health professionals and can demonstrate this in a confident, engaging and winning manner
- Highly organised with a track record in leading and organising others, enjoys multitasking and working in a pressurized challenging environment and able to smile throughout
- Must be confident using databases, inputting and retrieving information from CRM applications, producing & interpreting management reports, creating and manipulating spreadsheets
If you are looking to take the next step in your management career, this is it!