Our client is a niche accountancy practice based in Preston, who are growing their current team and looking for a Senior Accountant to join them. This is an excellent time to join a business that is looking to expand its services and market share with customers mainly within the SME arena, they are looking to grow the practice in the next few years and this gives someone an opportunity to grow with them as they develop. This is a forward thinking practice and they offer the clients a fresh approach to Accountancy services.
- Review and prepare Management Accountant both on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist clients in Self Assessment Tax, Vat and HMRC returns
- Produce accounts and provide bookkeeping services to a portfolio of SME clients
- Knowledge of accounting systems will include Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and Microsoft packages
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss accounts and commentary for review
You will already have some of the following:-
- Understanding of cloud based accounts packages
- Accounts production experience up to TB
- Experience of a practice environment is essential
- Good approach to client services and accountancy career
You will be a key player in working directly with clients and offering a full 360 service to them, which covers not only finance accounts production but also supporting clients on the growth and working closely with stake holders. In return they offer study support, personal growth and flexibility for the right candidate as well as a host of other benefits.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.