Hands on Healthcare are delighted to be working with a reputable and well-established healthcare organisation who specialise in providing exceptional care in luxury surroundings across West and North Yorkshire. Our client is currently recruiting for a Registered Home Manager (Clinical) to manage one of their high quality care homes located in the historic town of Ilkley.
As Registered Home Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to manage and develop all aspects of a care home in a commercial and professional manner.
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced Registered Manager and qualified Registered General Nurse and be able to evidence the following:
· Registered Nurse RMN/RGN (5 years post registration experience)
· Leadership and Management Qualification (Degree level or equivalent)
· Ability to organise and prioritise workload and a commitment to improving clinical services.
· Experience in budgetary control.
· Minimum of 3 Years management experience of nursing client groups
· A good understanding of care service practices, legislation, regulations and standards.
The role of Registered Home Manager will be varied, fast paced and rewarding with your main duties and responsibilities including but not being limited to:
· To be responsible for the efficient day-to-day and long-term management of the home.
· To ensure the home is fully compliant with CQC and achieves the best possible grading
· To ensure that the building and grounds are maintained to a good order and in line with expected company standard
· To control all costs by maintaining effective budgetary control, seeking appropriate approval of all variances.
· To supervise and manage all staff throughout the home, including, where appropriate, the professional work of nursing staff.
· To manage sales and marketing strategies in such a manner as to maximise occupancy and bed rates.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a growing healthcare organisation that works hard to recognise dedication, hard work and commitment of their employees and offer a fantastic benefits package please apply today.