This opportunity is for a Senior FPGA Engineer to join an international company at the forefront of 4G and 5G Radio Access Networks.
The ideal candidate will have a background in FPGA with recent Verilog experience.Reponsibilities:
- FPGA design on 5G radio products.
- Working across the life-cycle from design to verification and test.
- To provide documentation and design specifications.
- Working across various functions in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Liaising internally and externally, e.g. with sub-contractors and partners.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or a related subject.
- Background in FPGA design/development.
- Recent experience in Verilog is critical, with additional knowledge of VHDL.
- RTL-level design, simulation and verification experience is essential.
- Design and implementation using Avalon/AXI4 interfaces.
- Experience with high speed interfaces.
- Understanding of DSP and modem design.
- Knowledge of 4G and 5G standards.
- Familiar with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Shell, TCL).
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.