This opportunity is for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join an international company at the forefront of 4G and 5G Radio Access Networks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in FPGA/VHDL and RF design.Responsibilities:
- Hardware design including digital. FPGA, analogue and power supply units.
- Working across the product development life-cycle, from preparation of design specifications to manufacture of prototypes.
- Circuit design, simulation and prototyping.
- Completing design verification testing and pre-compliance regulatory testing.
- Maintenance of legacy products, including any necessary re-designs.
- Liaising with external sub-contract manufacturers.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background working across electronics design including schematic capture, PCB layout and prototyping.
- Knowledge of FPGA / VHDL design.
- Experience working with sub-contract manufacturers.
- Experience in at least one of the following: C, Linux, Labview, Spice.
- Understanding of RF electronic design.
- Familiarity with base station equipment design.
have eligibility to work in the UK.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.