You will be a Software Engineer in the C++ development team, working with world-class R&D engineers with an exceptional track record in developing the company's flagship product: an interactive, graphical Windows application developed in C++.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of C++, a keen interest in application design and developing their skills and career with the company. Any experience of data modelling, data structures or the QT toolkit would be desirable.Requirements:
- Background developing software in C++.
- Experience developing desktop applications.
- Exposure to the full software development life-cycle.
- Familiarity working in a quality-driven environment.
- Experience of QT.
- Python programming experience.
- Experience of interactive, graphical applications.
- Knowledge of or interest in algorithm development, data modelling or data structures.
- 27 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension scheme (2:1 employer to employee contribution, max 8% employer contribution)
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible benefits package
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.