A leading Global Market Maker is looking to hire talented Quant Developers with exceptional academics, into their flat structured and collaborative team.Multiple Roles:
- Senior Developer - £200k + Bonus
- Mid Developer - £150k + Bonus
- Junior Developer - £100k + Bonus
You will be tasked with evolving and improving all elements of the trading infrastructure. This is a varied role and as such, the ideal candidate will be passionate about development, and proactively seek to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working on projects including - optimising order execution algorithms, signal generation, model building, back testing and improving the trading strategies.Requirements:
- Excellent C++ and Python
- Experience working on a Linux platform
- Excellent academics - Minimum 2.1 degree in Computer Science from a Top University
- Experience with distributed systems, multi-threading and/or operating systems
- Low- level and high-level optimization
- Experience in developing extremely low latency systems
We encourage you to apply even if you think you may not currently fit all these requirements - so long as you have proven academics and are willing to work hard and learn, we want to hear from you.