Goodman Masson are looking for a Financial Analyst to join a leading global investment management. This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified accountant to work for an extremely progressive company and gain exposure to coveted opportunities with exceptional people.
The group function has a very big focus on personal development, competitive rewards, benefits and the aim to grow the business constantly. This is a fantastic company to start a progressive career in, gain some great face time with senior management and have the chance to learn a variety of new skills. The successful candidate with be working for an incredibly diverse company that is excited to see staff working autonomously and encourage personal development.
- Developing and improving controls throughout the reconciliation process to reduce risk of error and developing a resolution path;
- Monitoring the accuracy of documents through analysing and interpreting financial statement information;
- Working with Senior Management;
- Training and development of part-qualified individuals as well as other team members;
- Implementation of new financial controls and frameworks;
- Implement enhanced helicopter views of processes through various work-flows and systems;
- Financial change, improving processes and systems;
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Experience with managing a junior or team desirable, but not a prerequisite;
- Familiarity with financial controls and strong IFRS experience;
- Experience with operating in robust financial control framework;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve processes.