They are currently embarking on a Greenfield project to streamline and automate all their pricing, trade-booking and risk models so they are specific to their business model and focus.
This involves thinking very logistically, being able to collaborate effectively with trading, sales and middle-office team; and being competent in Python.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and wants to take on responsibility, whilst still learning from some very experienced and intelligent quants/strats in the industry.
The team are on-hand to help enhance your business knowledge, coding and personal skills.Skills:
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Strong programming skills in Python - commercial/intern/project experience preferred
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Keen interest in working closely with a trading team and learning more business knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoys problem solving
- Opportunity to work on a Greenfield project - take on a lot of responsibility, grow into the role and take ownership of your work
- Work in a close-knit, collaborative team where they are willing to train and work towards improving your personal skills, business and technical knowledge
- Based in a really modern office - with a private gym, terrace and aquarium
- Attractive/competitive compensation - base + bonus