Goodman Masson are looking for a Financial Business Partner to join a globally FTSE listed business. This ever-expanding Company is searching for an extremely driven individual to join their team where they encourage your talent to thrive and believe in rewarding success.
The group function is currently going through a growth period; it has grown significantly over the past years and the focus in the short to medium term is for you to improve processes and have the chance to train upcoming talent like yourself. The successful candidate with be working for an incredibly diverse company that is excited to see staff working autonomously and encourage personal development.
- Use insights to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue, balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition;
- Monitoring the accuracy of documents through analysing and interpreting financial statement information;
- Develop plans and actions with the business to achieve strategy through negotiation knowledge sharing and offering challenging advice;
- Training and development of part-qualified individuals as well as other team members;
- Ensure all major business decisions are taken with sufficient understanding of their financial consequences;
- Implement enhanced helicopter views of processes through various work flows and systems;
- Financial change, improving processes and systems;
- Communicate annual Finance Plan and Business Plans for the Line
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Experience with managing a junior or team desirable, but not a prerequisite;
- Familiarity with financial controls and strong IFRS experience;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships;
- High level of analytic skills and financially astute;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve processes.