About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Female* Healthcare Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Advantage Healthcare.
*SDA section 7 appliesWe can offer you:
In return, we'd like you to have:
- £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Medication management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilation Care
- Manual handling
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.